Airport Information for Kabul
- There is no transit and transfer facility at the airport.
- Smoking room is at the arrival terminal after immigration and customs clearance.
- There are no lounges, money exchange counters, or facilities for transit accommodation at the airport.
- Wi-Fi is accessible in both arrival and departure areas.
- There are no restaurants, but you will find snacks counters in the departure hall and security hold area
- There is a doctor for medical emergencies in the Medical Inspection Room (MI Room).
- Air India’s reservation and ticketing office is in the city, around 4 km/2 miles from the airport.