Airport Information for Bangkok
|The transfer desk is at West Zone, 1 Concourse D. |
|Day rooms with applicable charges are also at hand.|
Minimum Connecting Time
|Domestic to domestic: 1 hour 15 minutes|
|Domestic to international: 1 hour 15 minutes|
|International to domestic: 1 hour 15 minutes|
|International to international: 1 hour 15 minutes|
- Don Muang Airport from Suvarnabhumi Airport: Buses are available at gate 3 on the 2nd floor of the passenger terminal.
- Suvarnabhumi Airport from Don Muang Airport: Passengers can board the bus from the first floor of the passenger terminal at Don Muang Airport and will be dropped at gate 5 on the fourth floor of Suvarnabhumi Airport.
- Free shuttle services are also available upon presenting the itinerary.
- Buses ply in both directions from 0500 hours till midnight.
Customs allows for:
- One liquor bottle
- Two cartons of cigarettes
Taxes and duties are applicable if:
- If the quantity exceeds the permitted limit or the total value is over 10,000 baht for personal use.
- If the quantity exceeds the permitted limit or the total value is over 80,000 baht for commercial use.
|Download centre||Lost and found centre || Service centre ||Currency-exchange-travel-insurance||Free services|
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel
- Suvarnabhumi Newsletter
- General information documents
- One Stop Service Centre (SOS)
- Information counter
- Telephone directory
- VAT refunds
- Mobile phone services
- Luggage storage services
- Prayer room
- Smoking room
- Postal service
- Electric car service (buggy)
- Bank and currency exchange
- Wi-Fi "AOT Free Wi-Fi By True"
- Free internet service
- Transfer passenger lounges
- Recreational areas
- Medical facilities
|Check-in Counter |
- Air India check-in counters at row W.
- If you are travelling with oversized baggage, please drop it at Y4.
Start your journey in style and relax at the Louis Tavern Lounge before you embark on your trip.
|Location||Available for ||Access to||Facilities available ||Operating hours:|
- Concourse A - Level 3 (first & business class)
- Concourse C - Level 3 (first class)
- Concourse F - Level 3 (business class)
- Concourse G - Level 3 (first class)
- Concourse G - Level 4 (first class)
- Concourse G - Level 3 (business class)
- First class
- Business class
- The Maharajah Club members
- Air India Gold Card Members
- All gates for departure
- Transfer check-in counters
- Transit passengers
- Free magazines and newspapers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soft and hard drinks