Unaccompanied baggage should include personal apparel and articles you own, such as:
- Musical instruments
- Portable typewriters
- Portable sports equipment
Items that should be excluded from unaccompanied baggage include:
- Machine or spare parts
- Jewellery and watches
- Plated wares
- Films and cameras
- Liquors and perfumes
- Articles of household furnishing
- Merchandise and salesman samples
Cargo will be carried between origin and destination for which the passenger holds a ticket. To ensure smooth baggage shipment, it should be delivered to an IATA-accredited cargo agent by the date of departure. /When using this service, you will be required to
- Make a declaration of all baggage contents.
- Complete all documentation required for dispatch and customs.
- Cover all additional charges for collection, delivery, and customs.
- Clear customs personally or have an agent in place.
Note: Air India will determine which flight carries the unaccompanied baggage.