Minors Travelling with Guardians

Minors travelling with Guardians

Your child's safety is important to us. So, if you are the guardian or your child is travelling with an assigned caretaker or a relative, learn more about documents that must be produced before boarding.

  • A consent letter/affidavit that is signed by both parents.
    Click here to download the consent letter.
  • Photocopies of relevant pages of both parents’ passports.
  • The parents' original passports must be presented to the supervisor at the check-in counter to match the authenticity of the signatures.
  • A photocopy of the death certificate should be presented in cases where one of the parents is deceased.
  • In case the family name of the child does not match the parents' family name, the child's birth certificate should be displayed.
  • Minors under 18 years may require additional documents if leaving the country of residence.

Note: The parents’ signatures on the consent letter should match the signature on the parents’ passports.

For any queries or further details, you can contact the nearest consulate.