Terms and Conditions
- Flying Returns points earned will be calculated on the cabin and booking class (RBD) purchased, not the upgraded cabin of service.
- You can pool Flying Returns points with family under the Family Pool scheme. Learn More
- No upgrade permissible from premium economy or economy cabins to first class.
- Upgrade against Flying Returns points can be done at any Air India booking office or call centre (1860 233 1407) up to 2 hours before scheduled departure.
- During flight cancellation or aircraft change resulting in change of cabin class of award ticket, the difference in Flying Returns points would be reinstated based on the confirmation by APM/ RM.
- Taxes as applicable for upgrade class shall be levied and payable by member.
- Use of these awards must be made in accordance with conditions of carriage, procedures and terms and conditions detailed on www.airindia.com.
- Tickets issued against travel industry-related discount, any other discount, staff on duty, staff on leave and redemption tickets are not eligible for any loyalty benefit.